It only takes one trip to Oak Trace to understand why it represents the pinnacle of senior independent living in Downers Grove. Maybe it’s sparked by a conversation with the uniquely wonderful people who choose to live and work here. It may come from making note of just how many life-enriching community features are truly on tap. Or perhaps it stems from realizing the indisputable freedom residents enjoy, knowing they’re supported by the unwavering benefits of Life Care.
Likely, it will be from seeing the magic of all those elements working together, creating an experience that draws you in like a magnet. Independent living near Chicago that defies your expectations and opens you up to a world of potential — excited about the possibilities held in each passing day.
CONVENIENT COMMUNITY SERVICES:
- Life Care — ensuring predictable costs for care provided by those you already know and trust, plus the potential for valuable tax benefits
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
- Full calendar of social, cultural and educational programs
- Special outings and seasonal events
- LifeBio program
- One meal per day — you decide: breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Maintenance of all apartments, common areas and grounds
- Spiritual life activities and weekly worship services
- Art and crafts classes
- Scheduled and private transportation available
- Around-the-clock security, including daily check-in service
- Twice-monthly housekeeping and weekly flat linen service
- Utilities, including cable and telephone
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Pet-friendly policy
THOUGHTFUL COMMUNITY AMENITIES:
- 40 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, gardens, seating spaces, ponds, walking paths and outdoor patio
- Various restaurants with chef-prepared meal selections, including Café Vie and Bistro
- Multiple contract options available
- Private dining room/party rooms
- Indoor garage available for a fee
- On-site shops, including gift shop
- Woodworking shop
- Fully appointed kitchens and washer/dryer in each residence
Get in touch using the form on this page to dive deeper into what makes Oak Trace a decidedly different example of senior independent living in Downers Grove, IL.
It’s an upfront sum to help cover community operating expenses and prepay some of the fees that come with offering access to continuing care for life. It also ensures priority access to higher levels of health care, in case you ever need it. Your entrance fee is based on the size of residence you choose and the number of occupants.
The independent living monthly service fees vary based on the size of your residence and the number of occupants. This comprehensive fee covers a variety of services and amenities, including your meal plan, maintenance, housekeeping, utilities, scheduled transportation, concierge services, fitness center, activities and events, and much more.
You may choose Lifespace Personal Care Services, which offers trained, vetted caregivers who provide assistance with activities of daily living, companionship, cooking, light housekeeping, transportation and more. This is a separate expense outside your monthly fees.
Pets are permitted in all independent living residences at Oak Trace. When you visit, please speak with a sales counselor to find out more.