At Oak Trace, our aim is to go beyond being simply a skilled nursing facility. In fact, unlike any other Downers Grove nursing home, you’ll find dignity and respect are always the focus; family and friends are engaged as partners; and each resident and their loved ones are treated like dear friends. It’s the reason you can rely on our team and our community when someone close to you needs long-term care.
They provide this 24-hour care in a warm, homelike environment — our expansive Health & Wellness Center near Chicago has earned a 5-Star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and offers 102 skilled nursing beds, along with a robust array of clinical capabilities.
Get in touch using the form on this page if you’re in search of a long-term care option near Chicago that stands head and shoulders above other traditional Downers Grove nursing homes or skilled nursing facilities.
- 24-hour nursing care from nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Social worker
- Memory care programming
- On-site dialysis services
- Chef-inspired meals in our private dining room
- Healthy lifestyle programming
- Family visiting spaces
- Beauty and barber services
- Fitness room equipped with personalized HUR equipment
- Restorative therapy to help maintain independence
- 40-plus acres to explore, with outdoor walking paths and central park-like spaces
Short- or long-term skilled care by trained professionals is often called for after an illness or injury. Some conditions that may require skilled care for seniors include:
- Cardiac failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Fall-related injury
- Hip or bone fracture
- Orthopedic surgery
- Parkinson’s disease
We encourage you to bring pictures, plants, mementos and other items to create a familiar, comfortable atmosphere.