For those in need of a little extra help with the activities of daily living, assisted living in Downers Grove, IL, Oak Trace offers a supportive environment specially designed to enhance and maximize each resident’s sense of independence. Spacious apartments provide the comforts of home while engaging programs and activities offer daily chances to stay active and sharp.
From bathing or dressing to simply getting around a little easier or managing medication, our experienced team members remain at the ready. Unlike other assisted living facilities near Chicago, we take the time to get to know the individuals in our care, learning and respecting personal routines and preferences to create a truly tailored experience.
- Nurse and nursing assistant on-site 24 hours a day
- Personalized plans developed to support the unique needs and preferences of each resident
- Professional, friendly assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with medication management
- Laundry and housekeeping
- 24-hour monitoring
- Chef-inspired meals in multiple dining spaces
- Bar and cafe with seating area and outdoor patio
- Full kitchen in every apartment
- Healthy lifestyle programming supported by Masterpiece Living®
- Arts and crafts room
- Game room
- Beauty and barber services
- Fitness room equipped with personalized HUR equipment
- Restorative therapy to help you maintain your independence
- 40-plus acres to explore with outdoor walking paths and park-like community spaces
Don’t settle for a sub-par assisted living facility in the Chicago suburbs. Get in touch using the form on this page to learn more about what makes Oak Trace’s assisted living in Downers Grove, IL, an entirely different caliber of care.
In general, it’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on your situation, or that of your loved one, you can find the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — an assisted living residence can be the answer. Trained professionals provide this assistance while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
Making your apartment feel like home is important to us, too. Residents bring their favorite things and furniture to make the space their own.